Work On A Homicide Case With Top Criminal Lawyers This Summer at The University College London: 6th-7th July 2019 (for ages 15-18years)
On The Young Lawyer Summer Weekend, students will experience an interactive journey through a homicide case alongside top criminal lawyers. The case is based on a real-life homicide trial; students will be given materials from that case and will be coached by expert lawyers in how to represent their client at each key stage of criminal proceedings.
The weekend will culminate in a thrilling court-room trial where students will need to convince the jury to decide in their client's favour.
- Represent your client at the police station
- Analyse key evidence including forensic reports, 999 calls and cell-site maps
- Select the right witnesses to win the case
- Cross-examine opposing witnesses
- Make submissions in court
- Network with top criminal lawyers
- Career coaching on how to become a top criminal lawyer
The programme offers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for aspiring lawyers to be at the heart of a criminal case - running it themselves, under the guidance of experienced barristers and solicitors.
Participation is an outstanding addition to university application forms.
To register your interest and for more information click here.
The link includes a detailed timetable of the programme.